
And I'm not talking about politics. I think some of you have read one of my earlier posts about how much I really didn't like coffee. In fact, detested would probably hit closer to the mark. But that's changing, slowly but surely. First, it was the chocolate that did the trick. And come on! How could it not? Chocolate makes anything better, right? I have enjoyed several mocha lattes and actually drank all of them! Which is big news. . .for me. Eventually, I tried just a plain ol' latte, without the chocolate, and then just a plain cup of coffee. The plain cup pf coffee didn't go over quite as well; I think I drank about five sips, but hey, it's more than one!
All that to say that I don't dislike coffee as much as I once did. I'm still not a huge fan, but, then, I'm not sure I really want to be.
Wow! Good for you. Got any ideas
ReplyDeleteon how to learn to like olives?????
If so, please tell me ASAP!;)
Lexus
Kaliste,
ReplyDeleteIt's not necessarily a bad thing to not like coffee - chocolate is a different story, though;)
Looking forward to seeing pictures of y'all ice skating! *hint*
~Camille~